Monday, September 10, 2007

Our house... in the not middle of the street

yes, yes come on down to our crappy little apartment at the ass-end of Treasure Island...
and while the building might give you some type of cancer... we'll just give laughs and good times...
this is the realization of some animations that my roommates and I plan on doing of no less than
ourselves... these character models are line-tooled and properly rigged in Flash, all that's left for me is to finish the complete turns for each character, mouth-shapes and some more arm and leg shapes... other than that small tiny, infinitesimal detail, they're done! :D heheh this'll take a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to say something like, "Man, this is awesome!" but you already knew that.

Still, this is awesome! I like the designs a lot, and not a bad eye for your website colors. Hope all is well. I was just meandering around the web on our one day off we get a week and wanted to see how things were coming.

Hope all is well, I'm assuming that you all recieved my letters and were just too busy making the big bucks to reply. I understand.

You can e-mail me at:

elderrichins@myldsmail.net

OR

curtis.richins@gmail.com

I get to check e-mail once a week on Wednesdays so it'll give me something to look forward to.

Take care, as I told Steve, send my love to everyone.

- Curtis