Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Draw Yourself as a Kid

Art Jumble is making me do it! I am vividly aware that I draw myself alot. However; this one is pure and honest, an art jumble thing... and the fact that I've been wanting to do justice to my favorite dog of all time. His name was Arnie the Fun Hog. Yes this was his real name, dead serious. And as if the name didn't say it, he was the best god-damned dog to have ever trotted the earth. He was also my best friend, and one of the fondest memories of my youth. Sadly he died long ago, but I'll never forget him... and so with Art Jumble making this week's topic "draw yourself as a kid" I had to fit Arnie in there somewhere. For now I just wanted to get good caricatures, so the background is hiding. Shhh... we'll probably be running through the woods or something, just like we used to.

No comments: